Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let's try this again.....

..................................................................................................................Ok, turning music off. Apparently, I can't write with music playing because I get too distracted, what with the singing and dancing my body insists I do.

Right. Anywhoo. Hello there! I'm the Doctor......wait, no. Sorry. I was just saying that in the Doctor's voice. Aaaand, I have probably lost most readers at this point. Oops. (O.O) I'll be back in a few when my head starts working. Enjoy this fine music while you wait (it's much better than elevator music!):


Hi! My name is Jennifer. If you can't tell from above, I need a bit of an outlet for all my crazy and creative ideas/thoughts. If I haven't scared you away by all that above, then I think you and I will get on like Pooh on honey, like the Doctor and his sonic screwdriver, like.....other totally mix-y things.

I used to blog somewhat awhile back. I never really kept up with it. The other day at work, however, one of my co-workers started asking me questions about blogs, etc. That, in turn, caused me to look up this old thing. Then I got a little bit inspired! What if I revamped my blog and turned it into a verbal diarrhea dumping ground? (And isn't that a lovely little mental image I just gave you!) And, voilia! From My Head to Your Eyes was (re-)born.

Don't expect any kind of theme or pattern to what I post here. One day it might be a rant about the whole Chik-fil-A mess, and the next is a photo for my photo challenge. I will post DIY projects I find and (maybe) complete, and go on and on and on about the virtues of BBC television! So, I hope someone reads this. If I can make one person laugh, think, or just shake their head in bemusement, then I have accomplished something. (Which would be a nice change of pace......)

So enjoy (or not) my lovely freestyle whatever-comes-to-me-at-the-moment-I-am-writing-it blog!

Jennifer

No comments: