Monday, November 18, 2013

50 Reasons That I Am (Apparently) Unlovable (In Any Way)

1) I am fat. 
2) I am ugly. 
3) I like to think I can write well, but I really can't. 
4) I am not funny. 
5) I am a pushover. 
6) I am also selfish, despite the contradiction. 
7) I get overly emotional at times. 
8) I grew up so fast that I am too mature. 
9) I'm 26 and don't even have a career. 
10) I have bad teeth. 
11) I have hair in places that women aren't really supposed to. 
12) I have trust issues. 
13) I have Daddy issues. 
14) Also, commitment issues. 
15) I can't sing (especially when I think I can). 
16) I don't exercise. 
17) I'm shy. 
18) I have low self-esteem. 
19) I have fat fingers. 
20) I don't have many friends. 
21) I am a burden on people. 
22) I'm in love with someone who barely knows I exist. 
23) I whine about the fact that I'm in love with someone who barely knows I exist. 
24) I'm messy. 
25) I procrastinate. 
26) I'm lazy. 
27) I have ugly feet. 
28) I'm poor. 
29) I'm not spontaneous at all. 
30) I'm closer to my best friend's kids than my own niece. 
31) I like to be right all the time. 
32) I'm thinking of continuing a relationship with someone I don't really like because I don't think anyone else will like me. 
33) Ive been having trouble reconciling my beliefs with my faith. 
34) I resent my dad for leaving and sometimes feel like it's was my and my siblings' fault. 
35) I think having us kids ruined my parents' lives. 
36) I may not be able to have kids and it's my own fault. 
37) I hate calling or talking to strangers (like waiters or service people). 
38) I can be a good liar when I want to be. 
39) I ruined my friendships with my high school best friends.
40) I react unfairly to my sister sometimes then regret it later. 
41) I react fairly to my sister sometimes then regret it later. 
42) I can be dense when it comes to social cues. 
43) I like board games where I can show off how smart I am. 
44) I'm competitive. 
45) I can never think of what I want to say in an argument or debate until way after it's over. 
46) I have boring hair and eyes. 
47) I can't make decisions. 
48) I don't really care about green technology. 
49) I want a fairy tale romance but I want to be treated like an equal. 
50) I made this list. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

50 Reasons you ARE lovable!
1. You are a beautiful person inside and out. (you don't need anyone who can't see that)
2. You have a twinkle in your eyes when you smile..do it more often!
3. You are well-educated.
4. You have a great sense of humor.
5. You accept that others have their own beliefs.
6. You care so much about others, you forget about yourself sometimes.
7. You stand up for your beliefs.
8. You respect others.
9. You expect respect from others.
10. You have hopes and dreams.
11. You have boundaries and expectations.
12. You can be silly at times.
13. You can be serious at times.
14. You trust others.
15. You love your family and put them first.
16. You make mistakes and learn from them.
17. You are not rude.
18. You CAN sing.
19. You don't believe or act like you are "perfect".
20. You are willing to change.
21. You take friendship seriously.
22. You help others when they need it.
23. You can ask for help when you need it.
24. You are empathetic.
25. You can admit your feelings, at least to yourself.
26. You are artistic and creative.
27. You are reliable.
28. You manage money as well as anyone.
29. You like to go to graveyards at night.
30. You treat friends as family.
31. You can admit when you are wrong.
32. You are open to a committed relationship.
33. You believe in God and are willing to test that belief from time to time.
34. You can forgive.
35. You are understanding.
36. You accept people for who they are without trying to change them.
37. You are encouraging and insightful.
38. You can bluff your way through any situation.
39. You have regrets.
40. You are naturally intelligent.
41. You are sneaky without being manipulative.
42. You have pride but aren't arrogant.
43. You have ambition.
44. You have imagination.
45. You are a leader.
46. You are a follower.
47. You know when to lead and when to follow.
48. You care about what happens to others.
49. You don't expect the impossible.
50. You hope for the impossible.

Its okay to question yourself, or to doubt yourself sometimes. Its ok to even dislike yourself at times. But if you can believe the great things about yourself, truly believe them, then others will see it too. No one is perfect, no one is even close. Just remember that God doesn't make mistakes, He IS perfect!!! You are an awesome person, start believing that!